AML BOOTCAMPAnti Money Laundering Training Bootcamp
Students who complete this Bootcamp will be well prepared to deal with AML issues within their firm.
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included in your tuition.
Also Available: AML Advanced ClassAML Master Class
AML Bootcamp Outline
The graduate of this class will be able to work effectively in any AML compliance team.
- What is money laundering and how does it work?
- Domestic and international law foundation and implementation
- OECD to FATF, BIS, to US and EU treaty obligations to craft laws
- Conditions required for money laundering
- Crime is the key point
- KYC, CIP and what matters now.
- New rules on beneficial ownership
- Kill the checklist (mostly) 25% beneficial ownership
- Charity, NGOs, Government, Public Companies and Doppelgangers
- They are not exempt
- Common ways to launder money
- Other laundering mechanisms
- Cash versus wires what right and what’s wrong require thought
- International money laundering techniques and centers for laundering
- Emerging technologies, digital currency, cards, alt payments, and more
- EU and US laws on anti-corruption, PEPs and corruption.
- AML connects to other laws
- Transparency v privacy what you need to understand
- Risks, the risks of getting it wrong and getting it right.
- Risk identification and management
- Markets in and for financial instruments
- Regulated (public) v Unregulated (private) markets
- Impact of rules and regulations today and tomorrow
- Planning v. panic and best fit test for your organization
- Crafting the manual and revising the AML Manual
- Common flaws in AML Manuals that cost you.
- What you absolutely must always do
- Suspicious Activity Report
- Crafting them and writing them
- Big errors in SAR reporting
- Independent Testing
- Training and Selecting employees
- So what do all these rules and information mean to me?
- Winners and looser
- How do I get it right
- What do WE get wrong?